Miker,
        Doesn't sound that ominous. Here is what I think that I would
attempt. Export all of your required files from the existing DDB. Start a
new blank DDB. Import your required documents into the new DDB. See how that
goes for size and leave that possibly corrupted DDB behind in the dust.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification