Alfonso,
        I am not a programmer but I will try to explain. Protel's database
uses Microsoft Jet Database technology. It also uses ODBC functions and
capabilities. This is why we sometimes see ODBC errors. It is not because of
any file extension reassignments. It is the internal functions of the Protel
DDB database system, at it's core it is a Microsoft database storing Protel
files.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification