At 12:36 PM 28/11/02 +1000, you wrote:
Hi all:

I usually use a hierarchical structure for my schematic documents, with a
main document with all the connectors on it, then below that a block
diagram, and then the actual circuitry on one or more levels below that.

I'm currently doing a reasonable-sized board, with lots of digital lines,
and have amalgamated those lines into busses for the most part,
Are these busses made up from dissimilar nets - that is stuff like nRD, nWR, nCSRAM all being merged in to a bus called something like CONTROLS? If so this won't work. Protel can only cope with busses of the "standard" form eg D[7..0] and nets D7 down to D0.

Ian Wilson