Hello,
I believe there was a thread on this subject which
also had split neg. planes within its thread. I never
really ended up with an answer.
So dealing with polygons and not split planes,
what is the proper way to handle plane within plane.
I do remember something about not overlapping, but
thought that the discussion was slpit planes???

My real question is if I have one or more smaller ploygon
planes within a large plane that covers almost the whole board, do I
need to delete the large plane first then edit the small planes vertices,
then redraw the large polygon plane???
I am getting some errors on system level,
if you try to touch the big plane to let it rebiuld it spits
out an exception error, however if I do delete big plane first, then fix small planes,
then
redo big plane, all seems well. I do however created a mechanical
layer outline of the planes so it is easy to reproduce the large plane.
Weird thing about this though is that on a much slower machine
there is no problem at all.

Any help with proper procedure on many polygon planes will be appriciated.

Thanks

Bob Wolfe