JaMi wrote

"And speaking of Protel "reliability", I am not quite sure what exactly Bob
ment in his earlier post respecting "an exception error about a .dll with
respect to pcb" which he thought was related to the Polygon Plane, and which
apparently no one has really addressed, and just where that plugs into the
who issue of Polygon Planes and "reliability"."

Well Guys,

I am still getting that error on this one design. It is an exception error
and a .dll is mentioned. Can't actually say whether it is related to the
polygon
filled plane. But whenever there is an attempt to rebuild the large one this
error
shows up. It can be ignored or close the application. I can capture the
exact text of the error tomorrow as I do not have that design home at this
time.

I was just trying to see if I was missing a step that needed to be done,
or if there might be other issues at play. I will try to spend a bit more
time with that design tomorrow to possibly shed some more light
on this error.

It cropped up again because the footprints needed to be unlocked
to take care of assembly drawing, an dwhen that is done it wants
to rebuild check everything so the error comes back.

Thanks
Bob