i've seen some people mask out the solder mask from these traces and let
the wave solder build them up
not very controlled though

personally i have never asked for 4oz or 6oz starting weight or seen
much reference to those
2oz is pretty common though

bus bars are pain , but they could work
if it came to that i would look at just soldering in 18ga or 16ga jumper
wires
besides they can cross over!

why is it single sided? - very (very) high volume?
thru plates are much more reliable solder joints for those big heavy
high current caps

ds

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003