All were use and tested on Win98 and WinXP.Btw i found out some problem with Protel
99SE Autorouter too this few days for the result is that it isnt working to way it
should be.Imagine when i purposely use it to route a double sided high density small
PCB and when i change its rules to route the same board in single sided mode,the
copper tracks got shorted and crossed to each other and yet it said this is "100%
routed! ,this is not something that should happen as our work is quite tedious and
confusing at times so its like adding salt to wound.

Choong