I need to have a current return line with 3mm thickness. This line has a net
identifier of 'Iret'.
This line connects to a current sense resistor. I need to take a line from
this resistor to an amplifier input.
There is no need for this amplifier input line to be 3mm thick, in fact from
the point of view of routing it would be better if it were not! Is there a
way of joining 2 different nets in the schematic while keeping seperate
identifiers? If there were then I could setup the design rules in PCB to
always have the 'Iret' net 3mm thick, while the other one which connects to
it could be (say) 0.35mm. Am I over complicating things by trying to do it
this way?

Thanks for any pointers,

Joe