Joe,

Oops !!!

I actually forgot to the most important statement in my whole response,
although it is implied (I actually started to write it in one place, but
changed it and wrote something else, and then forgot to put it back in
another location).

The net name of the "feedback" trace, which in your case you said is "Iret",
must (as in ABSOLUTELY MUST) have the identical (as in ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL)
net name as anything and everything else connectet to the "load" side of the
current sense resistor.

It   >>>   IS   <<<    all the same net !!!

It ABSOLUTELY MUST be all the same net !!!

Your real problem is that you are trying to use 2 different net names !!!

If you, or your Engineer, or your datasheet, have a problem with this, than
do not put any name on that portion of the net on the schematic with a net
label at all, but put "Iret" in parenthesis (such as "( Iret )") in a "text
string" near the line on the schematic, or a "text string" that says "NOTE:
Current Sense Return" near the line.

Do anything but try to make it a different net !!!

JaMi