At 08:27 10.10.2003 -0700, you wrote:
we have done it most of the different ways you have outlined

it hasn't seemed to have mattered much which methond we use,
if the notes are clear it comes out ok by almost whatever method you use

but one time it didn't ...
we just got a hole instead of a plated slot and all of the quick
turn multilayer bds were ruined, they couldn't be grunched
(and time lost which was even more valuable)

our notes and methods were clear and the same shop followed
them correctly on previous orders

when i complained they launched an 'investigation'

It does. The format is:

XxxxxxYyyyyyG85XxxxxxYyyyyy
X-Y Start      X-Y End

The code designations are:
PSD: Plated, slot-drilled slots
TSD: Tented, non plated and slot drilled slots, drilled in the same operation as the plated holes
NSD: Nonplated, slot drilled slots, drilled in 2nd drilling operation

Edi Im Hof

<snip>