what you say notwithstanding ...
IMHO 99SE is a big big improvement over the older tools

i too see the broken (actually shifted) line thing a tiny bit on
schematic

but it doesn't really bother me much, it has never caused me a
misinterpretaion of the the wires

at the first pan or PgDn it is fixed anyway and these are more or less
constant occurances for me

maybe on your system it is worse?

a full redraw of schem takes near zero time for me

none of which is to say that it should not have been fixed, but it is
moot now, at least for 99SE

ds

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003