This is a funny problem because I have a twin head Geforce 2 MX card and don't have
the problem. (Or at least I haven't noticed it in a long time) I do remember it on
other machines in the past...

I'm using the latest integrated drivers from the Nvidia (they work better than the OEM
driver and are more up to date)

I recall a very bad bug in PCB drawing back in the day when I had a Hercules card.
(I've written about this before on this group) I took my protel dongle and app to
Hercules in Fremont and their driver group fixed the problem! It wasn't Protel, it was
the way Hercules implemented (incorrectly) some graphic API call.

A user might generally think the Protel PCB drawing routines were buggy in this case
but it was the driver.

Tony