> I believe it is a driver issue. I haven't seen the display problem in
> years. I'm also using a Matrox G450, but I've reinstalled windows several
> times over the years and I don't remember if the drivers were taken from
> the Matrox CDROM or some other source.

Yeah, that's the ticket.  Keep installing Windows until things work right.
That must be my problem.  I've only installed W2K twice on my workstation.
Once when new, and once when chasing a problem that turned out not to be
solvable by re-installing Windows (funny how re-install doesn't overwrite
some already installed Windows stuff).

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.