Mark,

> At any rate, my point was that I just don't remember where I
> obtained the drivers but my current display card/driver allows 99SE
> schematic to display and pan without the disjointed graphics exhibited by
> past display cards that I've used.

I'm currently running with a two year old Nvidia GeForce3 based card with
current, up to date drivers.  The disjointed line problem is quite present.
I kind of find it hard to believe that Nvidia would have a driver bug of
this sort for years (and be the market leader) and never fix it.  Nvidia
releases new drivers on a regular basis and it hasn't fixed this bug?  I
also had the same problem with a much older ATI card and some other cards
whose parentage I can't remember.  The same problem showing up on four
different card from four different manufacturers is why I tend to blame
Protel.  Also, the line bug only occurs under certain circumstances of
panning one direction and panning back the other way.

    Thanks,
    PeterM