Hi
I try to develop a macro who place process container in sch.
But i have problems.
In my macro before calling the process Sch:PlaceProcessContainer , i give
few few parameters like ProcessName,InstanceName,Selection,color etc.
But when I run my macro it's just place a process container with the good
ProcessName, but without any of  others parameters.
I have try few  testing for InstanceName like "InstanceName or Name or
Intance" but without success.
I fact', only ProcessName run good.I have test every parameters for this
process.
My question is how can I give the good parameters for this process ? is
possible?
Regards

E.BOBILLIER
INRA UMRVP