Wojciech

Perhaps my explain was not clear.
I want place process container in sch with macro because it's the only way i
have found to run it simply with sch:ExecuteProcessContainer.
I want choose document in folder outside DDB, get his address (path), store
it via Processcontainer who have 3 parameters:
1)Process : RunApplication
2)InstanceName : Name of document
3)Configuration : application = Nodepad | parameter = address of the
selected document

And run it with  sch:ExecuteProcessContainer.

Like that, everytime i open my sch i can run the specific document associate
with him.

The problem is not to store the path string in the sch,but to read it after
to open nodepad with the good document.

If you know how read a string (for use in macro)in the sch, i'm very
interest.

You know,if i can place processcontainer with parameter,after i can
associate different kind of document (Like PDF,Image,etc)
in the sch.And open there with there specific readers with juste modify the
name of the application in (3).

Regards

Eric