Wojceich see below.

No not the macro but the parameter of macro.It's bit different.
In fact there is the process client:RuncomonDialog
who give you  path for files and i want use it for define the name of file i
want open with notepad.
That the reason i want to do that.

> AFAIK Process Container cannot contain a sequence of processes and this
> inability makes it's functionality very limited.

Sorry but it's wrong.  You can run a process containing few other process.
For this see in the Knoledgebase on Protel site (item N 2772).

> I'm not saying that what you are trying to do is wrong - I just don't
> see a good justification for your efforts.
>
> BTW, it's a good practice to use "ResetParameters" Client Basic extention
> to reset the parameter buffer before setting parameters used by a process.
> Then the sequence looks like:

Of course it's juste an omission.