Eric,

Sorry for continuing - it doesn't answer your original question,
but, see below:

But - if you want to create "sheet specific" Process Container with
a macro then you need to modify that macro each time.

No not the macro but the parameter of macro.It's bit different. In fact there is the process client:RuncomonDialog who give you path for files and i want use it for define the name of file i want open with notepad. That the reason i want to do that.

It still looks like a bit too complicated, sorry, I don't see a point.
I think, you may achieve this just with a macro, without a Process
Container - just include in the macro a dialog that will prompt the user
for any parameter - let it be a name of the file you want to open (or
process in another way).
My point is: instead of using a macro to create a Process Container that
would do some job, just use a macro to do that job.

AFAIK Process Container cannot contain a sequence of processes and this
inability makes it's functionality very limited.

Sorry but it's wrong. You can run a process containing few other process. For this see in the Knoledgebase on Protel site (item N 2772).

OK - I didn't know about the features of Sch:ExecuteProcessContainer process. But Protel KB 2772 doesn't say anything being in opposition to what I stated. Process Container may contain only a single process. With a single Process Container you cannot run a sequence of processes directly - instead you may execute a sequence of Process Containers, each containing one process only. It's a nice trick but still - requires a lot of work.

Regards
Wojciech Oborski