Hi Ian
I send you my code.
'******************************************************************
'This process place a simple ProcessContainer in the current sch
Sub Main

    Addstringparameter "Process","Client:RunApplication"
    Addstringparameter "InstanceName","essai"
    Addstringparameter "configuration","application=notepad.exe"
    AddStringParameter "selection","True"
    RunProcess "sch:PlaceProcessContainer"

End Sub
The only way i have found to place process with good parameters is to modify
advsch99se.dft,
but i don't know how reload this file dynamically.
Any suggestions ?

Regards

Eric