Well, I forgot to mention that I am using Protel 99SE
w/SP6 version. I am sure DXP has tons of new nice
features and improvements, but it is out of the
question to get it for now.

Although this is a one time project, I have more than
a dozen identical sections, over 500 parts more or
less. I get tired just thinking I have to manually
rename all of these, not to mention how easy it will
be to make a mistake doing that.

Any other suggestions ??

Thanks in advance again.

David