Dave

That's why I mentioned using a sensible grid to snap to when placing the
parts, sorry I missed giving the reason for my statement 'use a sensible
grid' as of course the larger the grid, easier to move the parts and
snap to the grid as the parts are identical they will have the same
origin.

Always in a hierarchy I have controlled how the sheets have been
annotated, by giving them a separate number sequence.

Perhaps you could manually update the parts with a prefix of 1xx on just
the sheet you want to replicate?

Look forward to the follow up.

John