Well if you find yourself doing this laborious process over and over, the
cost of DXP will be nothing compared to your time and frustration.

In 99SE (I think that's what you said you were using) I used to have channel
stuff and I would make one channel per "room" and then place and route that.
Once it was perfect, I would then move the parts of the other channel
together, mimicking the first routed channel. Then I would cut and paste the
tracks and vias from the routed channel to the unrouted channel. There would
absorb the net names of the new parts and then all I had to do was tweak the
position of the parts to match the tracks.

At that point I had two identically routed channels.

Tony