what i remember is that it would honor the lock if the
preroutes were 100% complete for any given net

Dennis Saputelli

matt wrote:

> wasn't there a bug in advanced route 3.0 which prevented this from working ?
> I seem to recall (although not quite sure) some version having this problem
> of ignoring the lock and routing from scratch everything no matter what had
> been locked.

Integrated Controls, Inc.           Tel: 415-647-0480  EXT 107
2851 21st Street                    Fax: 415-647-3003
San Francisco, CA 94110             www.integratedcontrolsinc.com