I realize I am using old software, but it is all I have on hand-

Does anyone know whether it is possible to manually lay down some tracks
in Advanced PCB, and then have Advanced Route recognize these tracks
when you open the design?

What I am trying to do is some incremental routes with advanced route-

For example, the first routing I am trying is to have Advanced Route route
all of the voltage/gnds.  This is a multilayer design with 4 planes consisting of
3 voltage and 1 ground.

I route the 3 voltages and grounds and then export the design back to Advanced
PCB for some cleanup- (ie shortening some of the stubs and adding additional
pads for connection into the plane on high current parts).

I then save it so that I can import it back into Advanced Route and route the
rest of the signal tracks.

However, after the design is loaded into Advanced Route, any additional tracks
or pads that I have added are not in the design-

Anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks, Jim