Yes, it's weak in some areas but in other areas there have been great
improvements. For example the ECO process now allows me to remove an entire
set of commands which was never before possible in 99SE. I will often add
pads to ground, usually mounting tabs for potentiometers, and they aren't
part of the normal schematic or netlist. In 99SE, it naturally wanted to
remove these and I had to click on every one to remove it. (I think they
called them macros in the update design dialog) Now in 2004, I can right
click on one of them and choose "Disable all of same kind" which is
fantastic!!! Also the entire ECO dialog is bigger with more info and more
readable. It's a little thing, but it save ME time.