On 10:21 AM 27/03/2004, edsi said:
Thanks Phillup

Thats the way I thought it should work but the autopositioning features and text edit features dont work consitently with the inspector.....ie they dont show up in the inspector. You are also correct, you havent tried it. Try this one try to globally autoposition hidden text. I havent found a way of doing it without unhidding it first. Teeing me off a little again since I have 2000 components that I might have to manaully move Ref des on. Lets see we had that capabilty in Version 98.

Mike, the technique I showed in another email will work with hidden text - I forgot to meant to say that in my other email.

Ian