Off topic
Can anyone tell me what the other silly choices ie Standard, mechanical, graphical, NET TIE have to do with my component? It looks like another PCAD migration. What is it? These options are in the inspector.

The help gives pretty detailed info on the component type property. I don't know about being silly - users have been asking for these choices for a *long* time - they are one of the good changes brought in with DXP. Again - the DXP forum has discussed these and the recent important additional option - "Standard (No BOM)". I was one of the people hassling to get your "silly" property. Many of us like having the option of controlling our parts lists/BOMs direct from the Sch. Silly for you is important for others.

Try double clicking on a component in Sch and then using the little question mark on the top right of the component properties dialog to get help on things you don't know.

Ian