On 10:33 AM 27/03/2004, Darren said:

Hi Mike

Try 'IsDesignator and Hide' as a query, then go to
the inspector and change.

Darren Moore

Darren - how can you select hidden designators so you only unhide those you want, not all. It is not hard to do but does require the IsComponentSelected keyword - or possibly using the List panel and right click and select Show Children.

Mike - you can do what you want with the list panel and the Show Children option - I just think it is not as easy to manage as the selection query and Inspector. I remain very surprised that this problem stumped Tech Suppport.

Ian