At 01:50 PM 4/9/2004, Leon Heller wrote:
Have a look at Pulsonix: http://www.pulsonix.com

It was developed from scratch by a group of people who used to work for
Zuken-Redac, support is excellent. Unlike Altium, they fix bugs immediately
they come to light.

There are a number of small companies which do this. However, it is probably overstated. They fix, I'm fairly sure, *some* deficiencies when they come to light. Others likely take some time. The interval between service packs for Protel, early in a product cycle, is not long; but I do think that patch release should be far more frequent, on an open beta basis.

 The autorouter is quite good and works reliably. Pricing
is competitive.

I set an independent users group: