On 01:02 PM 18/05/2004, Mira said:
Abd,

When I want to flip a PCB, I want to see all layers
mirrored - Top layer goes to the Bottom, Bottom to the
Top and all other layers are paired as it should be.
Flipped doesn't mean having a mirrored image on the
same layer.

It seems to me that Protel and PCAD software teams
should be joined.
There are so many nice features in PCAD, which can be
implemented in Protel. Why not! It may not be
completely the same button but who cares.
If you can flip a component, why can't you do this for
a selection?
Oh, well... sweet dreams.

In Protel you can, just P99SE had a mis-feature/bug/something that meant the layer flip did not work for selections containing components. DXP and P2004 have fixed this.

I get bored typing the same stuff over and over...

Bye for now,
Ian