Sorry,  that's just not true.   If I install the Protel on a system with a 1024x768
screen the
bottom of the parent EDA window with scroll bars is clearly visible.  If I install it
into a system
that has 1280x1024 screen same thing.  If I now reduce the system resolution to
1024x768 from the
1280x768,  the bottom of the parent vanishes.  You can shrink it and do whatever but
you can't get
the bottom of the window into sight.  It can't be stretched out.  That means
somewhere,  Protel is
hiding the installation screen dimensions.  In a .ini file or some place in the
registry.  And,
it's the only windows program I have ever run that has this problem.

John