On 08:51 AM 26/06/2004, John A. Ross [RSDTV] said:
Ian has collected some things here,

http://www.considered.com.au/DXP_vs_P99SE.htm

Pretty out of date and does not really differentiate between DXP and P2004. Maybe one day I will update.

Stephen - Altium have a list of new stuff in P2004 compared to DXP:
http://www.protel.com/newin2004.htm
also a list of things fixed since DXP SP2:
http://www.protel.com/2004releasenotes.pdf but this does *not* include changes in P2004 SP1. You would also need to read:
http://www.altium.com/downloads/2004SP1/releasenotes.htm
to get the guff on those.

I do not know of any comparison between P99SE and P2004 - I would have thought it would be in Altium's interest to produce such a thing as there are still many vocal P99SE around. It would certainly help those that are thinking about what to do and it would at least mean that those that are staying with P99SE can attempt to work out the real opportunity cost of staying with P99SE vs the (possible) productivity improvements of competitors using the various alternatives (inc P2004). If you think the the changes in P2004 are not beneficial to you (or not so you can justify the $), at least you have some real conception of what your competitors may be using.

Ian