From: Tom Hausherr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 June 2004 1:06 AM
To: Protel Listsrv
Cc: Protel Listsrv
Subject: [PEDA] We Need Your Help!

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C45DB4.12C62B10

------=_NextPart_001_0034_01C45DB4.12C62B10

Protel Users,

We created the original IPC-7351 library in PADS-PowerPCB and are in the
process of translating it to Protel DXP and PCAD. We are also creating the
Expedition, Board Station, Zuken, Intercept - Pantheon, Electronics
Workbench, Allegro and OrCAD versions with other developers and volunteers.
We will be offering all the completed libraries in the www.PCBLibraries.com
<http://www.pcblibraries.com/>  download center for free.

The entire library is translated to Protel, but the Silkscreen Outlines are
on the wrong layer and we need to move it to the correct layer.

So far we were able to complete all the BGA's.

There about 9,000 parts (and growing) and we need help.

If you can help with our effort, we'll have the Protel Library up sooner.

Phillip Restall in England is our VP of Product Development.

Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will send out one component family
per person.

The IPC-7351 is a 3-Tier library system so there are three groups of every
family.

Together we can create a "One World Library" that is proven technology and
eliminate duplication of effort, reduce error rate and increase our
productivity.

Here are the Protel libraries we are creating:

SML7351 - Surface Mount Least IPC-7351 - 620 parts
SMN7351 - Surface Mount Nominal IPC-7351 - 1003 parts
SMM7351 - Surface Mount Most IPC-7351 - 620 parts
SMN_MFR - Surface Mount Manufacturing Specific - 262 parts
TH - Through-hole - 480 parts
AMP - Amp connectors - 388 parts
MOLEX - Molex Connectors - 4,547 parts
SAMTEC - SAMTEC Connectors - 555 parts
BERG - Berg Connectors - 31 parts
JST - JST Connectors - 40 parts
CUI-STACK - CUI-Stack Connectors - 26 parts
HIROSE - Hirose Connectors - 24 parts
CONNECTORS - Miscellaneous Connectors - 278 parts
SWITCHCRAFT - Switchcraft Connectors - 18 parts
KYCON - Kycon Connectors - 21 parts

Thank You so much for your help,
Tom

Tom Hausherr
PCB Libraries
CEO, Director of Technology
858.592.4826 Phone
847.745.0450 Fax
E-Mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@PCBLibraries.com> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.PCBLibraries.com <http://www.pcblibraries.com/>  &
http://www.PCBYellowPages.com <http://www.pcbyellowpages.com/>

 <http://www.pcblibraries.com/>
 <http://www.pcbyellowpages.com/>

PCB <http://www.pcblibraries.com/>  Libraries partnered with industry
leaders to provide this must-have online resource. Get FREE libraries,
productivity tools, technical papers, land pattern calculators, 24/7 email
and live support, and interaction with industry experts in a very active
online forum!
The leading online PCB company directory <http://www.pcbyellowpages.com/>
offers FREE listings for ALL companies. This popular site with powerful
search engine and well-organized categories is sure to help you get FREE
global exposure that you would have to buy from anywhere else!