-----Original Message-----
From: John A. Ross [RSDTV] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 12:56 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PEDA] We Need Your Help!

Tom

The abilities of the DelpiScript engine exposed in 2004 is very powerful
indeed, in fact pretty much
overkill, but probably not that well documented.

John,

Can you point me to where it is documented at *ALL* ?
I keep seeing people here and elsewhere referring to its capabilities and
flexibility, but I've never seen it mentioned - except obliquely - anywhere
in the documentation. In fact I'll go one better. One of my main complaints
about Protel in general is the difficulty of getting "at" the voluminous
documentation. I find the whole process extremely counter - intuitive.

Bob