I may confirm the behaviour that Leo described -
- after adding/removing a component to/from a library, going back to PCB Editor,
clicking on a library name in Explorer Window (Browse PCB tab) -
- the "Components" list is updated.
It means - it works for me.

Regards,
Wojciech Oborski

Leo Potjewijd wrote:

<snip>
John,
I just did what you described: opened an existing pcb, went to the library editor via 'edit' in the navigator, copied and renamed an existing footprint (thus creating a new one), clicked on the save button, stepped back to the pcb and clicked on the library name: presto!, the new component showed up in the list....
I even checked it with removal of components, that works too for me....

There is defenitely something very weird going on.
Be it in my installation, yours, or both.
<snip>