2010/6/15 Christian PERRIER <christ...@perrier.eu.org>:
> Quoting Jorge Barreiro (yortx.ba...@gmail.com):
>> Hello,

Hello Cristian & Jorge,

>> Is there a kind of "galician translators group" so I can get in touch with
>> them? (I couldn't find any in your links).

Sure, pls check www.trasno.net (recently updated, and short of
experienced sysadmins, so some services like pootle are not working
properly yet).

> Marce did a great job, but apparently reduced his work in the recent
> months.

Yes, exactly six months and four days ago. Now the feeding bottle and
diapers are my only spare time hobby ;-) . Nevertheless, some day in
the future, when Brandan and Aroa become able of eating, moving,
playing and some other thing for themselves, I hope I wil be back to
work.
I expect this to hapen in some 17 years, 5 months and 26 days from now :-D

> So, what I propose to avoid gl being in danger is that you try
> completing the "sublevel 1 and 2" while we try to get news from
> Marce....

Please, let Jorge get his hands in. Also, feel free to delete or
freeze my account as I have no plans for working on Debian in the near
future.

Please note that some other people also noted it's interest in ddtp,
but afaik never really reified in translations done.