Contestación de David Planella sobre as tradus do FF en Natty.

--
Fran Diéguez
Ubuntu Member and coordinator of Galician L10n Team of GNOME
> Wow! Awesome work David!
>
> In Galician language we have a problem with the Firefox translations.
> Recently the last coordinator stepped back in him role and a new person
> without Mercurial commit rights assumed him role.
> So today we don't have oficial galician translations for FF, but all of
> them are completed and done in Narro:
> https://l10n.mozilla.org/narro/narro_project_file_list.php?l=gl&p=14&pf=&s=
>
> At least, we can import the xpi in Launchpad and get Firefox translated
> in Natty.
>
> Congrats for Launchpad devs!

:-)

Let us know if the import works, and if the Galician translations are
also active when we manage to export all the others in the language
packs, just in case we need to do any extra steps.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella