Significados adicionais:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scrobble

Can replace most verbs to indicate that an action has been performed, and that
it has been logged or recorded by a 'scrobbler', which is a system that
records whatever you're scrobbling, although the scrobbler may not necessarily
exist.
If you played 64 games of Fifa 98: Road To World Cup, you could say "I
scrobbled Fifa 64 times today." Or if you were on the phone, you could say "I
was updating my PhoneScrobbler".

http://blogs.sun.com/plamere/entry/i_scrobble_you_scrobble_we

I encountered the word in the wild and not in the context of Music 2.0.   I
was reading the book called "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman.  In this book there
is a passage of dialog between two characters (Vandemar and Coup) where they
talked about 'scrobbling' a girl  (which likely meant that they  would do
something nasty to her). This book was published before the birth of the
Audioscrobbler, so I asked RJ about it. He said he never read it.   I also
asked Neil Gaiman where he got the word from, but he has yet to reply.  And so
in the end we have a new word to add to the dictionary with perhaps at least
two meanings.   (I'm scrobbling some weezer right now).

Xosé

Responderlle a