Marcel,

that Schmidt-trigger is already there. Nice little SMD bug under the socket
that sits in the ROMOEH line. Apparently, it doesn't help.

I have mixed experiences with GoldCards - One doesn't work at all, the other
one (at least in one specific QL) rather well for days together with a QL-SD.
But not well enough to go through the nuisance of destroyed file system every
other week or so.

Tobias