I don't know why it takes so long to get repairs.  I use Apria also  and I
have Blue Cross through my stepmom and also Medicare.  I just got the  switches
and the box repaired on my Permobil and it took over two months now I'm
waiting for my foot pedals to be adapted and it has already been 2 months.

They tell me it is approval for the parts with Blue Cross and  Medicare.
Don't they understand we need to chair and they will not pay for  backup.

The switches used to be covered by Apria and they would extend them for me,
now they don't longer will.  A friend is close to help me, but he has not
been available I guess.  If he cannot do I don't know who will do.  I  need the
switches extended to be able to operate the switches to adjust the tilt  in
space, the reclining, the back in the petals.  I don't understand why  they
will
no longer do this as they did in the past.  They won't even  recommend someone
that will do.

Dana
In a message dated 3/21/2008 3:00:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,