The chair shop just sent a guy out to check my chair, to see why the batteries are not holding a charge. I get about 3 to 4 miles. I use to go 8 miles fine. I do not think he knew his butt from a hole in the ground. All his answers were “Charge it longer, needs 12 hours a day” I've been in a chair 34 years, never charged it 12 hours a day and I wet 13 miles one day. Just got new batteries 2 ½ months ago. He did no real testing other than an Amp? Meter. They will replace the batteries, and hope its that. Hope its not the chair draining them for some reason. I'd like to get it at least running good before I get a new one. I'd like to keep it as my backup.

Greg