Mine is doing the same thing…….finally ordered new battery boxes, joy stick,
receive where battery box plugs in……..we’ll see if it fixes it. I’m on my
4th set of new batteries since March

Nicki

From: greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 5:48 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Chair Shop

The chair shop just sent a guy out to check my chair, to see why the
batteries are not holding a charge. I get about 3 to 4 miles. I use to go 8
miles fine. I do not think he knew his butt from a hole in the ground. All
his answers were “Charge it longer, needs 12 hours a day” I've been in a
chair 34 years, never charged it 12 hours a day and I wet 13 miles one day.
Just got new batteries 2 ½ months ago. He did no real testing other than an
Amp? Meter. They will replace the batteries, and hope its that. Hope its not
the chair draining them for some reason. I'd like to get it at least running
good before I get a new one. I'd like to keep it as my backup.

Greg