Was he a truck driver or a certified mobility tech? There are some simple
test that be performed with a multi-volt tester and a coiled load tester.
Just make sure that your insurance carrier doesn't pay for an evaluation,
using  a truck driver instead of a certified tech.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/1/2016 5:48:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,