Something smells rotten in your area. Did you call and ask the issue.   Are
the parts backordered or were they late in ordering, because some employees
 only work 32 hour weeks.  You have the right to know the part numbers as
well. You can call the manufacture to determine if the part numbers are in
or  backordered.
It is also possible that your provider is on credit hold, due to slow or
lack of payment.
You can work behind the scene to get all of your answers and perhaps,
faster service.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/2/2016 4:32:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,