MK Batteries are the best on the market, bar none.  If they try and  supply
you with vented lead acid batteries, let the manufacturer know using your
vin or serial number of your chair.  Make sure that lead-acid batteries do
not void any manufacturer warranty.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/1/2016 7:45:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,