On 12/27/2017 11:05 PM, cooloutac wrote:

sorry for the spam I don't mean to make fun.
You only do that to yourself.

You are immature and you are going to get someone killed if you keep this up.
Basically I can't see it being easier to exploit the ps/2 then usb.   For one
how can you spoof a device?  And there is no other free ports, so can't have
multiple devices.
This is why I don't want you giving advice because you have absolutely zero idea of what you are doing and you simply refuse to learn.

Someone in a third world country is going to get his disk password read by the government hitmen in the basement of his apartment complex (read the article I provided) and he is going to die because of all the bullshit spun forth on this listserv, or (venezuela) his crypto-currency will be stolen and he will be un-able to feed his family.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/10/bitcoin-mining-is-big-business-in-venezuela-but-the-government-wants-to-shut-it-down/
Why are you so naive? How can you not believe that this happens? People are dying because they have poor security.
It seems to me you should be more worried about the actual keyboard you are
using then what board you are connecting it to.
Mine is made in the united states by a trustworthy company, and it doesn't have re-writable memory as nearly every keyboard on the market does.

Money well spent as I will never have to purchase another one, already a decade and a half old but it still looks good as new.
   And then if we really want to get down to PARANOID.  They might as well put
listening devices in there as well as recording all your keystrokes lol.  Maybe
put a microscopic camera in your keyboard too.

Who do you think is tapping the "ground wire" of your keyboard?   Is it the
CIA?  hehe...
This isn't about me - who lives in a safe and free western country - this is about the people who you are giving dangerous advice to who for all I know could be dissidents in one of the worlds less friendly places to live.