I currently have an ASRock Z170 Pro4
<https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157635>and an
i7-6700k <https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117559>
and I found it crashing from time to time for no particular reason, I might
give the AMD Ryzen
<https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113447&cm_re=Threadripper-_-19-113-447-_-Product>
a chance but I'm not sure if it'll work better. I also have my eye out for
the 2018 XPS 15 laptop which will come with 6 cores CPU; I'm honestly bit
lost on what to choose for the best compatibility with Qubes. I prefer a
laptop (if it's strong enough but also has to be light) and I can go with a
Desktop if it would be the most compatible.

<https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157635>