Hello,

*Null* ** <s.w.i.m.on.qu...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 15. Aug. 2019, 19:12:

> OCC commands:
>

> https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/16/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html#user-commands-label
>  (...)

Now I understand what you've meant, regarding the movement of directories.
This was related to running a Nextcloud Server within Qubes OS.
In my case I am connected from an AppVM (Qubes OS) to an external
Nextcloud-Server (not running Qubes OS).

As all Client-settings _should_ be safe in an AppVM I don't understand why
I need to login after the first boot of the AppVM and why even after login
in, the synchronization is not working again.

[799]