Hello,

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 at 11:22, Stefan Leibfarth <ste...@leibfarth.org> wrote:

> [...]
> I'd guess it's not directly Qubes related, maybe this problem:
>
> https://help.nextcloud.com/t/nextcloud-client-asks-for-password-every-time-it-starts/28591/3

I tried nearly everything from this forum post, I also tried to use other
templates fedora-29, fedora-30, still the same problem.
I also tried to install gnome-keyring but it doesn't make a difference.

Anyelse has a Nextcloud CLIENT (not server) running in Qubes and give me a
hint, why I need to re-enter my credentials after boot and even after the
nextcloud client is not pocking up the sync again.

[799]