Hi!

I'm actually looking the very same thing. I found this howto http://casperfabricius.com/site/2008/05/24/radiant-cms-on-dreamhost-with-phusion-passenger/ , but I got stuck trying to get Capistrano at different stages of the process (didn't succeed nor give in yet). Anyhow, Capistrano isn't needed at all... so I might as well try doing without it... it's just that the howto involved it, and I was curious about trying it. :)

  cheers, Simon